- If you provide Tommark with personally identifiable information such as your name, address and phone number, we will use it to contact you to provide you with the information that you request.
- If you provide us with your email address, we may use it to communicate with you. For example, we may want to inform you about content relevant to your interests, about new features and material on our site, to request your opinion on matters concerning this site and to make you aware of highlights in our products or services. You can opt-out of receiving these communications from us at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you visit the website, Tommark automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies information and the page you request. Site usage information helps us to evaluate how our visitors use and navigate the web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their visits.
- Tommark may use “cookies” to identify return visitors. A “cookie” is a small file that we save on your computer’s hard drive. It contains no personal information, like your name or email address, but “remembers” that your computer has visited this site before. In the future, this technology may be used to personalize your experience in visiting the website. To accept cookies, go into your browser preferences and check that cookies are being accepted. You can also turn on the “cookie” function through most standard browsers though that may affect your use of this website.
- We may use the information that we collect in the following ways:
- for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information;
- to cross-reference material in our database with your interests to send you customized announcements of content that is explicitly relevant to your interests;
- to send you email notifications about products or services or to otherwise contact you;
- to enhance existing features or develop new features, products or services;
- to provide third parties with aggregate, not-user-specific, information about our usage patterns;
- to comply with requests or orders of federal, state and local governments agencies and bodies; and
- in any other ways that are in compliance with this policy as it may be amended from time to time.
- Tommark does not control the privacy policies of our business partners, suppliers or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks.
1901 Ferro Dr.
New Lenox, IL 60451